Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to register an allotment of shares and confirm the date of the allotment of shares.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To register an allotment of shares to the Register of Allotment:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) Once you are logged in, Home shows an overview of your Upcoming, Pending, and Draft items.
3) Click on Registers from the left menu. The Register of Directors section will be shown on your main screen.
4) Click on the Arrow Down button next to the Register of Directors, then select Allotment from the dropdown list.
5) On the Register of Allotment page, click on the + icon at the top right.
6) On the Total Share Capital Details page, click on the Add Share Capital.
7) Enter the information required and click on Add Share Capital.
8) Once you have added the Share Capital, you will be able to view the List of Shareholders section. Click on New Shareholder or Existing Shareholder.
a) If you select New Shareholder, you have the option to select an existing Board.Vision user by clicking “Yes”. Then, you will be able to select an existing Board.Vision user from a dropdown list. The fields will be auto-filled with the existing Board.Vision user’s data.
b) If you select Existing Shareholder, you will be able to select an existing member from the dropdown list. The fields will be will auto-filled with the existing member’s data.
10) Next, scroll down to Allotment Details and enter the information required.
Then, click on Add Shareholding. The Shareholder will be added under the List of Shareholders.
- No. of Application refers to the number of shares applied by the shareholder.
- No. of Allotment refers to the number of shares allotted to the shareholder.
- Amount Returnable refers to the number of shares subscribed but not allotted.
11) Click on the New Shareholder or Existing Shareholder again if you want to add in more shareholders. Else, click on Save at the top right to proceed.
12) Once you have clicked on Save, the Shareholder(s) will be added to the Register of Allotment with a Pending Status.
To confirm the date of the allotment of shares:
1) Select the checkbox beside the Shareholder’s name. Then, click on the Confirm Date of Allotment icon.
2) Enter the Date of Allotment, and select the Should this information populate to Director’s Disclosure checkbox if you wish to populate this information to the Shareholder’s Director's Disclosure, then choose Confirm Register on the Confirmation pop-up window.
Important Note: Once the information is populated to the Shareholder's Director’s Disclosure, it cannot be reverted.
3) Once confirmed, the entry status will change from Pending to Confirmed and the Shareholder’s information will be added to the Register of Members.
Important Note: The Shareholder’s information will also be auto-populated to the “Register of Directors’ & CEO’s Shareholdings” and the Director’s Disclosure under Section 165 Current Shareholding if the user has been added into the Register of Directors / CEOs with a confirmed date of appointment.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to register an allotment of shares and confirm the date of the allotment of shares.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).