Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to edit Share Capital and Shareholder's Allotment.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To edit Share Capital and Shareholder's Allotment:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) Once you are logged in, Home shows an overview of your upcoming, pending, and draft items.
3) Click on Registers from the left menu. The Register of Directors section will be shown on your main screen.
4) Click on the Arrow Down button next to the Register of Directors, then select Allotment from the dropdown list.
5) Select the checkbox beside the Shareholder’s name that you would like to edit. Then, click on the Edit icon.
6) To edit the Share Capital:
a) Under the Total Share Capital Details, click on Edit Share Capital.
b) Edit the information as necessary, then click on Edit Share Capital.
7) To edit Shareholder’s Allotment:
a) Under the List of Shareholders, click on the Edit icon.
b) Edit the information as necessary, then click on Update.
8) Once everything is confirmed, click on Save at the top right of the screen. The information will be updated accordingly, and you will be directed to the Register of Allotment summary page.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on How to Edit Share Capital and Shareholder's Allotment.
If you face any issues, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).