Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to cease an Alternate Director from the Register of Directors.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To cease an Alternate Director from the Register of Directors:
Important Note: Only those Directors with their date of appointment confirmed can be ceased.
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) Once you are logged in, Home shows an overview of your Upcoming, Pending, and Draft items.
3) Click on Registers from the left menu. The register of Directors section will be shown as your main screen.
4) Select the checkbox beside the Alternate Director’s name. Then, click on the Edit icon.
5) On the Register of Directors page, scroll down to the "I am Alternate Director to" section. Then, click on the Trash icon next to the Director's Date of Appointment.
6) Enter the Date of Cessation, then choose Remove from Register on the Remove Alternate Director pop-up window.
7) Once successfully ceased, the Alternate Director will be moved to the Past Appointment section.
Important Note: The Existing Board.Vision User will be able to view his/her Ceased Appointment in the Director’s Disclosure portal under Section 156 Past Appointment/Interests.
You have successfully ceased an Alternate Director from the Register of Directors.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on How to Cease an Alternate Director from the Register of Directors.
If you face any issues, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).