Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to edit a nominator's details in the register of nominee shareholders.
Important Note: If the Administrator has already nominated a shareholder, he/she can only edit the nominator's details in the Edit page.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To edit a nominator's details:
1) Log in to your Board.Vision account using your registered email address and password.
2) Once you are logged in, Home shows an overview of your Upcoming, Pending, and Draft items.
3) Click on Registers from the left menu. The Register of Directors section will be shown as your main screen.
4) Click on the Arrow Down button next to the Register of Directors, then select Nominee Shareholders from the dropdown list.
5) On the Register of Nominee Shareholders listing page, select the entry you wish to update and click on the Pen icon at the top right.
6) On the Register of Nominee Shareholder pop-up screen, update the nominator's details as necessary and click on Update to save the changes.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to edit a nominator's details.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding public holidays).