Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to delete Director’s draft Shareholdings or Interests.
To delete draft shareholdings or interests for your Director:
1) Log in to your Director Disclosure account using your registered email address and password.
2) Click on the Arrow Down button next to the Section 156 header, then select Section 165 from the dropdown list.
3) Once you have selected Section 165, Current Shareholdings section will be shown as your main screen.
4) Click on the draft Interest you would like to delete.
5)Under Direct or Deemed Interest, click on the Trash icon .
6) Delete Interest screen will open in a new window. Click on Confirm.
7) Click on Confirm Shareholdings at the bottom. Warning screen will open in a new window.
8) Click on Yes, Confirm Shareholdings to proceed.
You have successfully deleted your Director’s draft shareholdings or interests.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on How to Delete your draft Shareholdings or Interests.