Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
4) Log in to your Director’s Disclosure account, using your registered email address and password.
6) If you wish to switch to act for another Director,
a) Click on the Director’s name.
b) Select the name of the Director you would like to act for from the Switch Director pop-up window.
c) Then, click on Switch Director.
7) Once you have selected the director, you will be able to see the Prepare Disclosure button at the top right of the screen.
8) Click on the Prepare Disclosure button. Then, you will be directed to the Prepare Disclosure pop-up window and the list of Approved Disclosures will be shown.
9) Select the Section 156 checkbox that you would like to circulate on behalf of a Director.
10) Once you have selected the checkbox, you will be required to preview the disclosure.
11) Select Okay, Preview on the Preview Disclosure pop-up window to preview your disclosure.
12) To edit the distribution list, click on the Edit Distribution List button.
13) If you wish to send the disclosure to other recipients not listed within the distribution list, enter their email addresses into the CC field. To save any edits to the distribution list, click on the Save button.
14) If you wish to preview your Director's disclosure again, you can do so by clicking the Eye icon, next to the Edit Distribution List button.
15) Once everything is confirmed, click on Yes, Circulate to proceed.
Important Note: The Directors and Administrators who are selected in the distribution list, will receive an email notification from Board.Vision<email@example.com> with the “'Director's Name' – Director’s disclosure pursuant to Section 156 of the Companies Act 1967”.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to act on a notification to circulate a disclosure on behalf of the Director.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.