Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, you will learn to act on a notification to circulate a disclosure on behalf of a Director.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
To act on a notification to circulate a disclosure on behalf of a Director:
1) Access your Inbox or Junk email.
2) Search for an email from Board.Vision<firstname.lastname@example.org>, with the title “You have been authorised to circulate director’s disclosures for ‘Director’s Name’”.
3) From the email, click on the Director’s Disclosure link in green. Then, you will be directed to the Director’s Disclosure login page.
4) Log in to your Director’s Disclosure account, using your registered email address and password.
5) Once you are logged in, the Current Appointments / Interests section under Section 156 will be shown as your main screen. At the top right of the screen, you will be able to see your Director’s name.
6) If you wish to switch to act for another Director:
a) Click on the Director’s name.
b) Select the name of the Director you would like to act for from the Switch Director pop-up window.
c) Then, click on Switch Director.
7) Once you have selected the Director, you will be able to see the Prepare Disclosure button at the top right of the screen.
8) Click on the Prepare Disclosure button. Then, you will be directed to Prepare Disclosure pop-up window and the list of Approved Disclosures will be shown.
9) Select the relevant Section 165 Disclosure checkboxes that you would like to circulate on behalf of the Director.
10) Once you have selected the relevant checkboxes, you will be required to preview the Director’s disclosure(s).
11) Select Okay, Preview on the Preview Disclosure pop-up window to preview your Director’s disclosure(s).
12) To edit the distribution list, click on the Edit Distribution List button.
13) If you wish to send the disclosure to other recipients not listed within the distribution list, enter their email addresses into the CC field. To save any edits to the distribution list, click on the Save button.
14) If you wish to preview your Director’s disclosure(s) again, you can do so by clicking the Eye icon, next to the Edit Distribution List button.
15) Once everything is confirmed, click on Yes, Circulate to proceed.
Important Note: The Directors and Administrators who are selected in the distribution list, will receive an email notification from Board.Vision<email@example.com> with the title “Director Name – Director’s disclosure pursuant to Section 165 of the Companies Act, Cap.50”.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to act on a notification to circulate a disclosure on behalf of a Director.