Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to cease an appointment or interest and view your past appointments or interests.
Important Note: Director's Disclosure Mobile is supported on Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, and Safari.
To cease an appointment or interest and view your past appointments or interest:
1) Log in to your Director's Disclosure account using your registered email address and password.
2) Once you are logged in, the Current & Past Appointments / Interests section under Section 156 will be shown as your main screen.
3) Tap on the appointment or interest you would like to cease. Then, you will be directed to the Change in Appointment / Interests page.
4) Tap on the Pen icon at the top right.
5) Enter the Date of Cessation and the Reason for Cessation, then tap on the Confirm Changes at the bottom of the screen.
6) As you are making changes to an Appointment or Interest that has already been circulated, you will be required to tap on Confirm Changes again on the Warning pop-up window.
7) Once confirmed, your ceased appointment or interest will be removed from the Current Appointments / Interests section and moved to the Past Appointments /Interests section.
Important Note: The Appointments in companies that are pre-populated from Board.Vision cannot be changed/ceased in the Director’s Disclosure portal. If there are any changes required, you should contact the Company Secretary to make the required change from the Board.Vision portal.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).