Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to edit your Temasek companies-related grouping list and how does editing it affect other users and the distribution list.
Important Note: Director's Disclosure Mobile is supported on Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, and Safari.
You will be able to view the Temasek Related Companies Master List if you have an appointment as Director or CEO in any Temasek related companies or its Special-Purpose Vehicle (SPV) companies. Please take note that your edit on the Temasek Companies Related Grouping List will not affect the Temasek Related Companies Master List.
To edit your Temasek companies related grouping list:
1) Log in to your Director’s Disclosure account using your registered email address and password.
2) Once you are logged in, the Current & Past Appointments / Interests section under Section 156 will be shown as your main screen.
3) Tap on Section 165 next to Section 156. Then, you will be directed to the Current Shareholdings section
4) Tap on the Related Companies tab, which is next to the Current Shareholdings tab. Then, tap on the Temasek Related Companies >.
5) On the Related Companies page, if you want to view the Temasek Related Companies Master List, tap on the View Temasek Related Companies List button at the bottom.
6) Tap on View Related Companies List on the CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE pop-up window. Then, you will be able to view the Temasek Related Companies Master List
(The Temasek Related Companies List image below is for illustration purpose only.)
7) To edit your Temasek Companies Related Grouping List, tap on the Pen icon at the top right of the screen.
8) On the Edit Related Companies Group page, select the company that you want to add to your Temasek Related Companies Grouping List. Then, tap on the Tick icon at the top right of the screen.
9) Once your Temasek Related Companies Grouping List has been updated successfully, the newly added company will be reflected in the S165 Disclosure and the Disclosure Distribution list, where relevant.
* Please note that the addition of this company will be reflected under the Temasek Related Companies Grouping List under the Related Companies tab of other users if they are a Director or CEO of the newly added company, and/or if they have shareholding or interest in the newly added company. Consequently, this will also affect their S165 Disclosure and the Disclosure Distribution list, where relevant.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to edit your Temasek companies related grouping list and how does editing it affect other users and the disclosure distribution list.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding public holidays).