How to Edit a Director's Temasek Companies Related Grouping List and How does Editing it Affect Other Users and the Disclosure Distribution List
Modified on: Wed, 25 Oct, 2023 at 4:43 PM
Welcome to Board.Vision Tutorials. In this tutorial, we will walk you through the steps to edit a Director's Temasek companies related grouping list and how does editing it affect other users and the distribution list.
Important Note: Board.Vision web app is supported on Google Chrome (version 65.0 and later) and Microsoft Edge (version 87.0 and later).
You will be able to view the Temasek Related Companies Master List if your Director has an appointment as Director or CEO in any Temasek related companies or its Special-Purpose Vehicle (SPV) companies. Please take note that your edit on the Temasek Related Companies Grouping List will not affect the Temasek Related Companies Master List.
So, let's get started. Check out the video linked below. Alternatively, follow the step-by-step instruction provided.
To edit a Director's Temasek companies related grouping list:
1) Log in to your Director Disclosure account using your registered email address and password.
2) Once you are logged in, both Sections 156 and 165 will be visible on your screen. At the top right of the screen, you will be able to see your Director’s name.
3) If you wish to switch to act for another Director,
a) Click on the Director’s name.
b) Select the name of the Director you would like to act for from the Switch Director pop-up window.
c) Then, click on Switch Director.
4) Once you have selected the Director, click on the Section 165 button next to the Section 156 and you will be directed tothe Current Shareholdings section.
5) Click on the Arrow down icon and select Related Companies from the dropdown menu and you will be directed tothe Related Companies section.
6) On the Related Companies page, if you want to view the Temasek Related Companies Master List, click on the Eye icon next to Temasek Related Companies.
7) Then, click on View Related Companies List on the CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE pop-up window. The Temasek Related Companies Master List will be opened in a new tab.
The Temasek Related Companies Master List will be opened in a new tab.
(The Temasek related companies list image below is for illustration purpose only).
8) To edit your Temasek Companies Related Grouping List, click on Temasek Related Companies.
9) On the Edit Related Companies Group pop-up window, select the company that you want to add to your Temasek Related Companies Grouping List. Then, click on Save Changes.
10 Once your Temasek Related Companies Grouping List has updated successfully, the newly added company will be reflected in the S165 Disclosure and the Disclosure Distribution list, where relevant.
* Please note that the addition of this company will be reflected under the Temasek Related CompaniesGrouping List under the Related Companies tab of other users if they are a Director or CEO of the newly added company, and/or if they have shareholding or interest in the newly added company. Consequently, this will also affect their S165 Disclosure and the Disclosure Distribution list, where relevant.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on how to edit your Temasek companies related grouping list and how does editing it affect other users and the disclosure distribution list.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding public holidays).