2) Once you are logged in,the Current Appointments / Interestssectionunder Section 156will be shown as your main screen. At the top right of the screen, you will be able to see your Director’s name.
3) If you wish to switch to act for another director,
a) Click on the Director’s name.
b) Select the name of the director you would like to act for from the Switch Director pop-up window.
c) Then, click on Switch Director.
4) Next, click on the Prepare Disclosure button at the top right of the screen. Then, you will be directed to the Prepare Disclosure pop-up window.
5) Click on the Prepared Disclosures tab, next to the Approved Disclosures tab.
6) All the checkboxes for the Prepared Disclosure(s) will be selected by default.
7) To edit the distribution list, click on the Edit Distribution List button.
8) If you wish to send the disclosure to other recipients not listed within the distribution list, enter their email addresses into the CC field.
9) To save any edits to the distribution list, click on the Save button.
9) If you wish to preview your disclosure again, you can do so by clicking the Eye icon which is next to the Edit Distribution List button. Once everything is confirmed, click on Send for Approval to proceed.
You have notified a director to circulate his/her Section 165 Disclosure.
Important Note: Your Director will receive an email notification from Board.Vision <firstname.lastname@example.org> with a title, “Company Name: Authorized Preparer ‘Preparer’s Name’ has prepared draft director’s disclosure(s) for your confirmation”.
Congratulations! You have completed the tutorial on How to Notify a Director to Circulate Disclosure.
If you face any issues in completing the steps shown in this tutorial, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at email@example.com or +65 69097100 and we will be happy to help.
Our hotline operating hours are from Mondays to Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM SGT (excluding weekends and public holidays).